Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday Morning Sunshine

From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere... If you never did, you should. These things are fun and fun is good.
- Dr. Seuss, One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, 1960


This quote was in my Buddhist Meditations feed on Google Reader this morning. A week old, but perfect timing. Yes, I certainly did smile when I saw it. Amazing how Dr. Seuss and others can bring the lightheartedness of childhood flooding back into your life with just a few simple, age-old words.

Today has not been bad so far, even being a Thursday. There is an 8-hour sale at Albertson's, and I could stock up on some staples and canned goods and shampoo/conditioner. This helps with my happiness, believe it or not. I am carrying perfect score in my winter class, which is wonderful, too.

I am heading out now. Much goodness to all.

No comments:

Professional Web Design