Sunday, November 27, 2005

Writing And A Hair Shirt Of Sorts

I have failed. Oh, how I have failed.

For an entire year I have planned on using the month of November to really crunch out another NaNoWriMo novel. Of course, life had different plans for me. A move, an out-of-commission vehicle, bad nighttime shifts... all of these and other things came together to form a nice, high wall between my wanting to write and the time to do so and the ability to actually concentrate on it.

I'm not waiting another year, though. That's ridiculous. I don't need a clock running to be able to write, and heaven knows I write better when I can concentrate more on how I'm writing instead of how much I'm writing.

But it definitely works when I've got the pressure on, too.

No comments:

Professional Web Design