Saturday, February 05, 2005

On Lying

I would like to think most people I have dealings with are honest... at least for the most part. Unfortunately, this isn't always the case, and especially not when the person being dishonest seems to fear I might somehow get the upper hand in something, anything, in which we might be involved.

I've had to deal with liars before, and liars of all sorts... from the really bad ones a blind man could spot from fifty feet away, to the ones who tend to fool just about everybody. I'm not happy about it, but at least I can consider them learning experiences.

And for heaven's sake, if you lie to me constantly, do not think I will believe the little puppy-dog remorse with which you try and placate me, hoping I will cool off and not rat you out.

I am more evil in that manner than you might suspect.

No comments:

Professional Web Design